This policy describes how The Visionary Leader Network. (Also mentioned as; “The VLNetwork”, “VLN”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects, uses, and shares the information we obtain from you on our website.
What We Collect
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
|Activity||Examples of Personal Information Collected|
|Registering on our website||Name and e-mail address|
|Purchasing on our website||Name, credit card number, billing address, shipping address, and phone number|
|The VLNetwork Membership||Name, full birthday, telephone number, mailing address, and e-mail address|
|Sweepstakes and contests||Name, e-mail address, and age|
|Submitting comments or
using interactive services
|Name, e-mail address, birth day and month, nickname, photographs, personal images|
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activities on our websites.
- Google Analytics
How We Use Your Personal Information
The Visionary Leader Network primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with content, information, and services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. You must create a registration profile in order to post a comment or make a purchase on our website. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
How We Share Your Personal Information
The Visionary Leader Network may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
• Corporate affiliates. The VLNetwork may share certain personal information with its affiliates.
• Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. You wish to opt out of this sharing, you simply need to opt out of e-mail communications from us.
• Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
• The public. The Visionary Leader Network may share the personal information that you submit through one of our interactive services, like The Visionary Salon, with the general public or our affiliates.
• Other instances. The VLNetwork may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
• Business transition. The Visionary Leader Network may share your personal information with another company that buys some, or all, of the assets or stock of The VLNetwork, and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy. VLN may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
The Visionary Leader Network may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
- Aggregate information.We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
• Behavioral-based advertising. A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
How VLN Protect Your Information
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
You have the following choices with how your information is used:
|Your Options||What you need to do:|
|Updating or Correcting The Personal Information Relating To Your Account||You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences by logging into your account and clicking on the “My Account” page|
|Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails||You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive. You can also edit your e-mail preferences on your “My Account” page.|
|Remove content from user review||You can remove content that you posted on a Sephora public space, such as part of a Ratings & Review, by e-mailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that we will endeavor to honor your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet.
For example, historical copies, or “caches,” may remain.
Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact Sephora’s General Counsel by mail, telephone, or e-mail:
The Visionary Leader Network
Legal Department, Privacy
215W, 125th Street, 4th Floor, Cuny Suite
New York, NY 10027
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
Changes To This Policy
Effective as of March 27, 2017.